So many questions:
1) Is this a fake ad for BLACK MIRROR?
2) Is it the sequel to ROOM?
3) Is this bed specifically for people with only the upper-half of their torso?
4) Are the shoes a reminder of “the accident”?
5) Do the Poltergeist under the bed come with or is that extra? pic.twitter.com/N93K0eupca
— Sam Grittner (@SamGrittner) December 4, 2017
ANXIETY: Where you headed?
ANXIETY: Mind if I tag along?
ME: Yeah, I think I'm-
ANXIETY: Good. I'll drive
— Sam Grittner (@SamGrittner) November 26, 2017
1am: Time for bed
2am: Just a few more tweets
3am: SIRI is toying with me
4am: Two hours will suffice
5am: The birds can hear my thoughts
— Sam Grittner (@SamGrittner) September 24, 2016